Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Month of Thankfulness - I'm being followed

Here, in no particular order, are some artists who follow my blog and who I have come to know as team members from VAST, DSG, or Thursday Sweet Treat.  As my thanks during this month of thankfulness I thought I would feature one of their holiday offerings.  There's lots more where that came from so stop in to their shops when you have a minute.  And see my shop announcement at the end of this listing.

















And as a reminder, here's a vignette of some of the Christmas items available in my shop. ALL Christmas items are available with free standard domestic shipping until December 25.  And I'll be partipating next week for the Black Friday Cyber Monday sale from 11/27 to 11/30 so everything in my shop will be available with free domestic shipping.  See my shop announcement for details http://www.etsy.com/shop/anotherbrightidea.  I'm going to have a special offer for readers of my blog next week. Stay tuned. 



11 comments:

  1. ooh - I'm feeling all Christmas-y now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature, Felicia! Thanks for including my Poinsettia plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your month of Thankfulness is such a lovely idea, such a nice thing to do!
    Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection, I've picked up a few favorites as well! thank you for including my ornament!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely - what a wonderful collection! Thank you for including my ornament.

    I just love bprdesign's poinsettia plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very lovely. Now I'm getting i the holiday spirit. Love the Victorian ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everybody! Isn't this fun? I seriously love Christmas ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooohhhh - such beautiful items! Thank you so much for bringing on some early Christmas cheer and for including my painting. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Felicia!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely items! It certainly puts me in the mood for Christmas. Thank you for including me in your "Thankfulness." What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am most honored to be included in your "Thankfulness" feature. All the items are lovely...so much talent and variety on Etsy. There's something for everyone! Thank you. Have a Wonderful Weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails