Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A month of thankfulness – my thanks to my readers


We are now heading full steam into the crazy Holly-Days. And I have some special offers for all of you starting this Friday.

Fasten your seat belts - here we go!


From Black Friday through Cyber Monday I’m offering free domestic shipping and free worldwide shipping (with orders over $50.00) for everything in my shop. If the item you want is not already listed as free shipping, a refund will be issued through Paypal.






ALL Christmas décor items are already marked for free standard shipping until December 25.





And finally, a special thank you to all of my blog readers:

From now until December 15, take 20% off any order over $12.00 from my entire shop, on top of the free shipping offers above. In the notes to seller, please be sure to enter “BLOG READER” so I know and can issue the refund through Paypal.




Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails