Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Treasury and a Reminder

Here's a reminder of the specials currently offered in my Etsy shop:

Today and tomorrow: free domestic shipping and free worldwide shipping (with orders over $50.00) for everything in my shop.

Until December 25: ALL Christmas décor items are already marked for free standard shipping.

For my blog readers: until December 15, 20% off any order over $12.00 from my entire shop, on top of the free shipping offers above. In the notes to seller, please be sure to enter “BLOG READER” so I know and can issue the refund through Paypal.

And here's the latest treasury I'm appearing in. The colors in this one are absolutely striking - silver and blue is such a beautiful combination. Included is one of my silver and blue scented potpourri wreaths (see below). The artist who created the treasury is new to me. He's a jewelry artist working in precious metals and his work is very lovely. Take a look when you have a chance.

A few of my favorites.
Created by: mct43 Exp: 3 days





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails