Sunday, November 8, 2009

NOVEMBER CHARADES WINNER!

We have a winner in the November Charades contest! The movie title was indeed "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World." Congratulations to BPR Designs for being the first one to guess the title. A special little surprise gift from my shop will be on its way.

The big winner, though, for my "Imagine It" print is:

Diana



Diana's Etsy shop is Lancasterart, and her "Mad Cow" was one of the clues for the Charades game. When I popped over to take a look at her work I was blown away by her "gallery of contemporary spiritual art and the spirit horse paintings." I am especially taken with the spirit horse paintings. Here's some of my favorites:














Diana also has animal art, figurative art, and abstracts:

  

Take a look at all of her other work - it's lovely!  That's why I like doing "Let's Play Charades" and having you play the game  -  we discover so many new artists on Etsy that we might not have discovered otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. Felicia I am thrilled! Thanks so much for featuring my art. Can't wait to get Imagine It. will be hanging it in a special place in the studio.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana. You told me you really liked the print so I'm thrilled that you won. It's on its way to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails