Monday, November 16, 2009

Two New Treasuries!

I'm in two new treasuries today. I love this first one, because that's the kind of Christmas I love - vintage, old fashioned. This treasury was created by tinsandtreasures and if you love an old fashioned Christmas you will love her shop.  It is absolutely delightful!

A few of my favorites from dsg and...
Created by: tinsandtreasures Exp: 2 days


 
 It features one of my vintage-style wooden blocks. I love these blocks!


 

The second Treasury was created by cjgrand, a newly discovered artist for me, thanks to this Treasury. She creates steampunk jewelry and I really love a lot of her pieces.  Take a look - it's worth a visit.  AND take a look at the Treasury - the colors are absolutely fabulous!
A few of my favorites
Created by: cjgrand Exp: 2 days


I must admit the colors in my digital print fit right in with this Treasury.  I also use this as my avatar on Etsy.  (Get it? Another bright idea?? Tee-hee.)





Big thank you to both of you!

3 comments:

  1. It was fun to feature your work...it is wonderful. It was perfect for this Old Fashioned Christmas theme. Have a great week. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! great treasuries & wonderful work of yours. I'll have to forward your award tomorrow. I've burned out today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments. Sleep tight.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails