Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

The winner of the Greeting Card Gift Set from mychartreuseroom is:

AngieHandmade




"AngieHandmade said...  I really like the butterfly greeting card. I love the collage look."

Congratulations! I will be sending you an email with instructions to claim your gift. And thanks to all of you for showing so much love to Pam. I know she appreciates the great feedback she received from all of you.

Read more: http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-studio-with-my-chartreuse-room-and.html#comments#ixzz0dppi1L8q

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner, and Felicia, I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Sunshine award- please stop by my blog to accept it.
    Thanks,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Angie handmade and congrats Felicia for the Sunshine award.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails