Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny stuff




I'm willing to bet that every artist struggles with allocating time not only for doing their art and promoting it but for all their personal responsibilities, like eating.  I used to enjoy cooking and baking but nowadays if I can't get a meal on the table in 10 minutes it's out. And I don't even have a family to take care of. Those of you who do, bless you!

P.S. How do you like my new banner? I've been trying to come up with a consistent look for all my banners and avatars. So I thought of using my favorite little antique lamp - get it? Another BRIGHT idea?  I may adjust the sizing a little, but I think I like it. Do you? 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Felicia,
    I love the new banner! Its so bright & beautiful!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laurie! I like it too - I think I'll keep it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That aqua turquoise color is my very favorite!! I like the little antique lamp too. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the lamp; what a Bright Idea- as usual;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like it ... you really like it! Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails