Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'M SUCH A BIG TEASE!!

It has been so hard for me to keep quiet about what I am planning for ALL next week for you! This project has been in the planning for quite awhile and, by accident or serendipity, the weather we have been having lately all across the country has made my DREAM ESCAPE week even more appealing … and desperately needed!! So … without giving it all away today, I’m going to urge you to stop by here on Monday to get the full scoop, and then plan to come by EVERY DAY next week for a special treat and LOTS of giveaways.
I can’t help it, I have been thinking in CAPITAL LETTERS ever since I started working on this project! OKAY, I can’t resist just one small hint. This appeared in my local newspaper this morning:

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm... I'm intrigued. I must remember to check back here on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii just had to go and ruin the 50 state snow sweep, didn't they!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails