Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Charades

The movies for our March Charades were guessed by Jessica.  They are:

1 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2 Taxi Driver
3 American Graffiti
4 Monty Python and the Holy Grail
5 French Connection
6 Last Tango in Paris
7 The Last Picture Show
8 Kramer vs. Kramer

I thought a few of these would be a little tougher, but ... good job, Jessica (and Jodi)!

BUT YOU STILL CAN COMMENT TO WIN THE BIG PRIZE:
$20 gift certificate for my shop.  That's more than I have offered before, and that's enough to cover probably 90% of my shop offerings. 

Read more: http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2010/03/march-charades-contest.html#ixzz0h276Swm3

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Jessica. I was stumped on which one I got wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun! I though the Last Picture show one was tough, and in fact that one plus Kramer vs. Kramer kept me stumped for a while. I finally resorted to looking at lists of the best movies from the 1970s, and I saw Last Picture Show.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails