Friday, April 9, 2010

New Treasury

I'm in a new treasury this morning featuring my favorite season, Spring.  I can't wait for everything to bloom so I can get out there with my camera.  My green-yellow tulip is included.

The best part of this treasury is that it was curated by Melanie of TheCreatorsPalette and it gives me an opportunity to give you a Preview of Coming Attractions.  Very soon, I will be featuring Melanie with an interview and giveaway.  You are going to love her and her gorgeous art!  Stay tuned!





Beautiful spring from VAST and...
Created by: TheCreatorsPalette Exp: 2 days


Thanks, Melanie!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I love Melanie's Creations too. Can't wait to read about her in your interview.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails