Sunday, April 4, 2010

Two New Treasuries!

What a nice Easter treat - I'm in two new treasuries.  The first one shows one of my Lavender wreaths, which is on final sale (hint...hint).  The treasury was created by taylorseclectic, where you can find some really pretty jewelry.  Take a look.



 
Floral..A few of my favorites.
Created by: taylorseclectic Exp: 2 days

The second treasury shows one of my favorite spring photos, my Tinkerbell Lilac.  The treasury was created by sixsisters, a shop with delightful watercolors and prints.   


Lilac  A few of my favorites from BBEST and VAST...
Created by: sixsisters Exp: 2 days

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging about my treasury.
    A nice Easter present :)poret

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails