Thursday, July 15, 2010

AARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that my presence here may be a little scarce the next few days.  Yep, my computer died. Seriously died. The motherboard is kaput!  I am assured that I will be able to retrieve my files - thank goodness 90% of my files are on an external drive (Yay, I did one smart thing). 

I had intended to purchase a new computer very soon, but I procrastinated doing my research. Now I have to do it in a BIG HURRY. So here I am at my local-libary-lifesaver-computer doing my homework.  FAST!

Stay tuned.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Felicia! My computer screen just went black a few minutes ago and I freaked out for a minute but restarting fixed it. I hope you didn't lose stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails