Saturday, July 3, 2010

Have a Wonderful Holiday Weekend

Sure, I love the fireworks and all the hoopla that goes on for the Fourth of July.  But sometimes I like the peace and quiet that sitting on a porch and reflecting on a perfect summer day brings.  And my niece's porch is perfect for it. 

Enjoy your weekend but take a moment to think about what it all means.


If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve
that it is truly worth living for in time of peace. ~Hamilton Fish


 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, Felecia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take a quiet cozy lanai over fireworks any day !!

    HAPPY 4th !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and a rocking chair are always good for me:) Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails