Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Yes, I know it's July and it's 90 degrees outside!! It's Christmas in July in my shop so I thought I would include some of my vintage Christmas blocks for sale just to set the mood. 

It reminds me to stop complaining about the heat of summer.  I love Christmas, but to enjoy the holiday I wish I didn't have to put up with November, December, January, and February weather!  I have always said THIS is the four seasons Michigan should have: Spring, Summer, Fall, snow for one week at Christmas, Spring, Summer, Fall ......

My Christmas in July sale includes everything in my shop, and depending on how many items you buy, you get up to 40% off. Here's my easy to remember sale offers:

Buy one item, get 10% off
Buy two items, get 20% off
Buy three items, get 30% off
Buy four items, get 40% off

Questions? Email me at a-b-i@comcast.net.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails