Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Treasury


I created this digital collage at the height of our country's financial crisis. I live in southeast Michigan, and the country’s economic troubles are still being felt more deeply here. I wanted to express hope for a new beginning with this collage that contrasts graffiti and bad news with the promise of hope and survival by brightly blooming new growth. 

I was happy to see this print included in a new treasury this morning. It's surrounded with all kinds of delightful colorful images. Perfect!  The treasury was created by Momsvintagetreasures and the shop is exactly that - lovely vintage treasures from the life-long collections of Mom and other family members.  Stop by and take a look.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful collage, Felicia, and great sentiment behind it. I'll visit the treasury, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful collage and a nice treasury to be included in.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails