Saturday, July 24, 2010

Send in the Clouds

With all the crazy weather that's been happening all across the country lately, all eyes are focused on the sky. Even though the storms can be frightening and damaging, I find there's a dramatic beauty to the fast moving clouds, the colors, and the uncertainty of what might come next. And of course, we watch that the dreaded funnel cloud doesn't form. 

I have been following the Inspiration Avenue blog's weekly challenge and when I saw that this week's challenge is "clouds" I had to submit some photos. 

Here's what my part of the world looks like lately. Yours too?









My niece had the right idea - relax and let it pass...


Because if we get lucky we will be chasing rainbows ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails