Saturday, July 10, 2010

Two New Treasuries


My scented potpourri wreath was included in a lovely summer blues treasury.  The treasury was created by beachseacrafts, a lovely "beachy" shop.  Cute shop!




And my set of notecards with flower photos taken during my trip to Hawaii is included in this Hawaiian Honeymoon - Sand, Surf, Attitude! treasury. Gorgeous!!!   This colorful collection was created by BeadzNBling, a beautiful collection of jewelry.  Great shop!


The above wreath and set of notecards are included - along with everything else in my shop - in my huge Christmas in July sale.  Don't miss it.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasuries...love the contrast of seeing them here, the "cools" versus the "warms".
    I really enjoy your blog!
    Warm regards, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan, for your kind comments. You're right - the warm/cool contrast is great! I'm continously amazed at the wide variety of gorgeous art available on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Felicia for featuring us on your precious blog! I just love it! You are definately added to my favorite list!

    Much Love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Lovely blog :) Best wishes with all your artistic endeavors.
    ~Annada
    www.tokenemotion.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wreath and the treasuries .

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails