Thursday, July 29, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

The winner of the $20 gift certificate to glasselements shop is:

AIK!


Congratulations! I'll be in touch with you to make arrangements to receive your gift certificate.

A few things to say:

First, a huge THANK YOU to all who participated by reading and commenting.

Second, I want to note that Marja's interview edged out the previous record holder for the most comments/entries for a giveaway on my blog. I am absolutely not surprised - it just shows that so many of you agree with me that her jewelry is so stunning and delicious!

Finally, I want to offer a huge shoutout and welcome to those of you who signed up to follow my blog and/or my Facebook page. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and I hope that you will continue to come back and share your thoughts with me. I'm sure Marja extends the same welcome to those of you who signed up for her Facebook page and Twitter. The online artistic community is very special to both of us.

Thanks again to Marja and to all who participated! And, again, congratulations to AIK. We're all jealous!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for breaking records!! :)

    Congratulations to AIK! And, thank you for all your interest and support - I love seeing what your favorite pieces are as it inspires me to create even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails