Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Computer Madness!

I apologize for my sporadic posts here. I am in computer hell, between an old computer that died again and a new computer that is sick (yes, a new computer) and I'm waiting for the manufacturer's tech to arrive with a new part - I know not what part. This for a computer I have owned for exactly 10 days!  In the meantime, I'm unable to access a few critical programs like Photoshop, and it won't even let me access my own photos on an external drive. So I can't even post any pretty pictures. 

I really hate not being in control.  You too?? I will not name the brand yet ... I'm giving them a chance to make it all right.  In the meantime, bear with me ....

2 comments:

  1. Yuppers. They drive me crazy. My new computer has been in the shop several times and wouldn't start today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Diana, they replaced my hard drive today, now I have to re-install everything I spent the last 10 days installing. I have such a headache!

    Hope your computer problems get solved soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails