Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Valentines

I must be a little kid at heart because I love these little Valentine blocks, just listed in my shop.  I created them last year and haven't had time to create more this year, much to my disappointment.  These are tiny, just 1-1/4" square, smaller than the vintage Christmas blocks I had in my holiday shop.
They are upcycled from solid oak newel posts left over from my new staircase and I purchased some of the images from an Etsy shop, Picturemerchants.  I created the lettering myself.




Here's some sample views.






 

4 comments:

  1. Trop cute... je ne peux attendre la Saint Valentin!... Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I love those little guys!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails