Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 7 – Closing Down the Shops

It really pains me to have to do it, but I just shut down both of my shops – anotherbrightidea and morebrightideas.  I don’t know exactly how long it will be before I can open up again.  It will all depend on how quickly I’m recuperating from my surgery and can handle the packing and shipping.  It’s quite possible I won’t be able to drive for 3 months, but I hope I’m in shape before that to prepare any orders and have someone ship them for me. 

It bothers me because I know I will lose some followers and it will be an upward climb to re-establish myself.  But I’m hoping that this downtime will allow me to slow down a little, gain some perspective and perhaps open my mind to some new creative insights.  Or maybe I’ll just sleep a lot! LOL!

I won’t have my laptop with me (yikes, ‘puter withdrawal on top of everything else!) so I don’t know how soon I will be able to post anything here.  But I’ll do my best to keep you up to date.  And I still have this week for any last-minute postings.

If you would like to be notified when my shop re-opens, just send me an email here

As always, I’m grateful for prayers and healing thoughts. 

5 comments:

  1. The most important thing now is to take very good care of your health Felicia. You will be in my daily prayers sweetie. Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my prayers Felicia. Take care and may you have a speedy recovery.
    hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your prayers and good wishes. I appreciate it so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a super easy recovery. Is it at all possible to have a notebook? Some of the best ideas come when we haven't been creating......
    BIG (but very gentle) Hugs!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the VERY BEST healthy and speedy recovery. I can't believe the time has come already. You will do fine, and be back ready to play on Etsy once again before you know it.

    MUCH ALOHA!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails