Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Priceless Valentine

There's no "significant other" person in my life right now to romance me on Valentine's Day ... but don't feel sad for me. I am surrounded by a large family and friends who love me, and that's a good thing.

I received this card in the mail yesterday. Can you imagine how very special and heartwarming this is to me? My niece is a talented, sweet, thoughtful girl who sews, makes cards and all kinds of crafts. We may see her on etsy some day! I treasure receiving such personal and heartfelt treats.  Thank you, Elise!



Happy Valentine's Day to you ... and to everyone who loves you!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and it is so true. You are such a wonderful person!!

    Aloha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Lisa!
    So nice to hear from you and to hear such a nice comment! Hope all is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails