Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Nature Walk - Lost in the Quiet

 Adopt the pace of nature:  her secret is patience.  
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love the nature walk my friend and I discovered.  It's close enough to home that I can escape for a brief respite during a busy day. The other day I went to the nature center alone - my walking buddy is out of town - so it was just me and my new camera.
 

The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.  ~Author Unknown





Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.  ~Albert Einstein
 



Nature will bear the closest inspection.  She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf ...  ~Henry David Thoreau


 My imagination runs away with me. Have I found some woodland fairy houses?

 

"I do believe in fairies, I do I do."

- Peter Pan
 


I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.  
~e.e. cummings

2 comments:

  1. So peaceful looking. Do you mind telling where this is? or do you want to keep it a secret?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No reason for me to keep it a secret! Here you go:
    http://www.dnr.state.mi.us/publications/pdfs/wildlife/viewingguide/slp/111LloydStage/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails