Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Times Like This ...

I just have to vent ...

I spent about 3 hours last night inputting thumbnails and links in the Featured Artists page. And then ... and then ... it all disappeared!!!  I had been regularly updating/saving (I thought) so at least some of it should have been saved. But NOOOOOO!  I don't know if it was something I did - I'm still trying to figure out the new interface - or the blog or my browser ... have no idea.

These are the times that try (wo)men's souls.  - Thomas Paine edited by moi

UPDATE: Okay, the featured artists are in their place. The spacing isn't perfect, but I just can't struggle with it anymore.  Seems like you have to go to school and learn HTML code to accomplish what you want. I don't know if I can fit so much more knowledge in my brain ...  ;p

2 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooooh ouch doncha just want to take a bat to the computer when that stuff happens. Ugh. Blogger seems to be doing that more and more latelly.
    Looks GOOD though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know I'm not alone with my frustration. It was all I could do to not take a bat to it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails