Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Moanin'


Where does it say that time seems to fly faster and faster the older you get ...

I remember when I was a kid - a school day ... Sunday church services ... or a summer day with nothing to do ... or waiting for my birthday - the time just CRAWLED ...

In the same vein, I wish I could stop ideas from jumping into my brain.  I know, I know ... I shouldn't complain that ideas for projects and TTDs (things to do) slam into my brain with aggravating regularity.  The problem is, I end up with scribbled notes all over the house ... and I get heart palpitations because I will NEVER have enough time to do all the things I want to do or try.  I'm simply not going to live long enough ...

For some reason, all of the above is especially acute on Monday morning ....





4 comments:

  1. sometimes Monday feels like the bottom of a big hill doesn't it ;) Hope you have time to tackle those big ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose it's better to have too much to do than not enough, right Felicia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Felicia,
    Go get yourself a steaming hot cup of Kona coffee. That's the best way to kick start a Monday (Tuesday, Wednesday...) morning. And even though the days seem to fly by, you can always find the time to do what you really want to do! Have a great week, my friend! ALOHA!

    P.S. The word verification for me to be able to leave this comment is "sucky". How funny, and appropriate, for a Monday Moanin'. Ha ha. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ladies! Thanks for your sympathy! Lisa, it may not be Kona coffee, but coffee is ALWAYS my morning jumpstart!

    Sorry about the word verification, but I had to turn it back on because I was getting too much spam and risking a virus.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails