Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Moanin'!

So sorry I disappeared since my Monday Moanin' post.  I have had computer problems for the last three days and the weird thing was that it would come and go so I kept putting off calling a tech to come out.  Just trying to save money ...  I finally gave up and he's coming today. 

In the meantime, I wanted to remind you that there's an After-Christmas Sale going on in both of my shops.

At anotherbrightidea all digital collage prints and photos are on sale. 

At morebrightideas all holiday decor and home decor items are on sale.

Sorry - I can't post photos right now, so you'll just have to pop on over to see for yourself.  I'm going to be reviewing, editing and purging in both of my shops very soon. So if you had your eye on something now's your chance.  Otherwise, it may end up in one of my relatives' homes soon!

(UPDATE: He was here for two hours. Now I'm exhausted, headache-y and ready to sleep.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails