Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Under (Re) Construction - Story of My Life!

This is one of my favorite cartoons and I've had it for years.  Obviously, it hits close to home for me.  I'm the only person I know whose To-Do List is four typed pages! I told someone recently that I'm not going to live long enough to do all the things I want/have to do.  It's particularly bad in January, when I make a ton of resolutions, most having to do with getting organized. 

That's just my way of asking you to be patient with me and my blog. You may have noticed that I now have "pages" at the top.  Sometimes I have a lot of trouble finding old posts to link to and I figured that you might sometimes have the same problem. So I'm going to make it easier - I hope.  Problem is, backing up through some three years of posts is going to take a lot of time. 

So bear with me - I'll eventually finish!  And good luck with your January organizing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicia,

    We'll be patient. One of my "bright ideas" is starting a second blog. I must be out of my mind....

    Happy New Year,

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails