Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Can You Guess?

Can you guess what these images are? There's some circles ...





And some blues ...





Here's some cool textures ...




Have you guessed yet? Give up?


The pictures are closeups of the old cardboard table I use to do all my spray painting! Yogurt and margarine cup props create the circles.  It was such a gorgeous day today (in the 80s!) that I moved it to work outside instead of in my dungeon basement.  I'm glad I took the photos when I did because after today's painting session the surface will change once again.


 I'll bet if I consciously tried to create these textures and layers they wouldn't be as good as these "happy accidents!"




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Felicia, that's pretty cool art! And who would have thought we could do so much outdoor spray painting in March?

    By the way, thanks for all your supportive and kind comments during the last few weeks. I appreciate your friendship very much.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails