Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fingers Crossed for my Dogwood

This is the Dogwood tree in front of my condo.  It was here when I moved in almost 20 years ago. I love it because it's pretty in all four seasons, but for the last several years it has been very sickly.  I have treated it, watered it, pruned it and worried over it through every season.

This Spring, however, I'm cautiously hopeful - the tree is looking better than it has in a long time. Sure, it's still a little scraggly; I've had to prune a lot of dead branches.  But these lovely pink blossoms make me smile and give me hope that we might have won this one!  Stay tuned ....





1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicia, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails