Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ready Or Not, Garden, Here I Come!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you follow my blog at all, you know that I have an ongoing love affair with my little patio garden and I get downright giddy when spring arrives. The early part of our Michigan year has been full of stops and starts - we had that period of unusual warmth in March and now, with April almost over, our weather is slightly under the weather. We even had the threat of snow last night!  However, I think we're finally heading into a warmup so I can start working outside.

My garden has suffered a little the last few years as I have been dealing with back issues. Last summer I was recuperating from my back surgery so I consciously decided to let my garden do whatever it was going to do without much intervention on my part beyond my brother's help to cleanup and put down some mulch. It grew kind of wild last year, but right now it's pretty sad looking. It needs some serious weeding, pruning and, of course, new plantings.  I lost my climbing rose last year so I need to fill that trellis again.

I really need to focus my attention on it this year - especially improving the soil which I'm sure has been depleted thanks to my neglect the last few years. I have also been attempting to move more and more to organic gardening and have done some reading and educating myself.  I found one huge solution: 

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Whitney Farms® 25 years of experience has driven them to develop their protein-based formulas designed to provide all the macro and micronutrients plants need to thrive. They have a full line of 100% natural plant foods and soils. Their organic plant food contains low to no dust and no odors, it's easy to apply, and provides beneficial microbes. I love that it contains no additives, nothing artificial, just good stuff from the earth to nurture my beautiful perrenials and annuals.  Perfect!

My garden has been good to me - it's time for me to give some love back. I can't wait to get out there and get going! How about you?

Here's the push you need: a $3 coupon for Whitney Farms organic plant foods and soils!

Organic Plant Food

organic soil

organic plant food

Advertisement

Happy digging!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails