Sunday, May 13, 2012

21-Day Photo Challenge

Here's two more photos for the Elle Moss 21-Day Photo Challenge.

The prompt for this photo is:  "Low on the Ground."  I get so excited when little things start coming up in Spring.  Not even sure what this is - it's either my neighbor's Jack-in-the-pulpit or Hosta.  Thanks to the weird weather we're having this year, growing patterns are really strange and erratic.

This photo is for the prompt "Signs."  I took this photo when I visited my sister in Milwaukee.  I used a slight rust effect to enhance this photo, but this place looked pretty bad.  The garage actually looked abandoned but I'm not sure I would take my car there anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see you playing along :) I truly love both of your photos! Iam falling behind but will try to catch up & post tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for turning me on to the challenge, Stacey. I'm trying to keep up also.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails