Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Memories Suite Quick Page

Yes, yes, I know - it's May, not December.  But while exploring everything that My Memories Scrapbooking Software offers, I came across this holiday Quick Page. (I love Christmas!)  And it's just what it is - a quick page.  Just insert a photo and you're done!

The photo is from one of our family Christmas parties when my nieces and nephews put on a Christmas concert for us.  I love that they take the time to prepare for this, and I love each and every one of them. It's so special to watch them growing and maturing into caring, thoughtful and talented adults!

Have you entered yet to win the My Memories Suite? Not too many comments yet; that gives you a better chance to win.  And if you don't win, all is not lost.  See that My Memories link in the right side bar? Use that code and you can get $10 off the software (it's only $39.97 to begin with - an incredible bargain!) AND $10 off anything in their online shop. You can enter up to five comments.  Go here to enter:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails