Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sneak Peek and Ouch!

I know my posts have been a bit sporadic lately.   Wish I could say I have been on vacation or enjoying some summer relaxation ... not a chance! I actually have been busy with a couple of projects and those projects have been somewhat hindered by this:


No, I didn't injure myself.  I have had a flare-up of De Quervain's Tendinitis, which occurs when the tendons around the base of the thumb are irritated or constricted.  I was treated for it before with cortisone injections and the next step could be surgery.  I have had my fill of surgeries for the time being so I'm trying not to strain my hand and wear the brace as much as possible to relieve the symptoms.  That's tough to do with my latest recycling project.

I won't tell you yet what it is, because I feel it will be either a grand success or a monumental failure - no in-between!  So for now here's just some sneak peeks.



I hope to finish in the next few days if the weather holds out.  No way can I do this inside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails