Friday, August 10, 2012

Getting Ready - Traveling Artists Roadshow

Our next Traveling Artists Roadshow on August 25 is going to be a artist's garage sale.  We'll be selling our discontinued, slightly flawed, or "I'm tired of looking at it - somebody buy this, please" merchandise.  Whenever I start pulling things out of their hiding places I start running out of space quickly.  So ....

Never let it be said that I don't use my exercise equipment!
 

Much to my shock I found a large cardboard tube of screen prints and etchings from COLLEGE that I didn't know I had!  Worse, I don't even remember doing them. Obviously, I didn't think they were good enough then and they are still not good enough now.  So I'm going to scan them and use them as backgrounds for my digital collages.  And I'm sure I'll think of some other creative use for the prints themselves. 


Back to my Groundhog Day sorting ... sorting ... sorting ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails