Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Starting a Collection

Sometimes I think people are a little unsure of where to start when trying to put together an art collection.  The easiest thing to keep in mind is to build it around a theme.  It could be color, it could be subject matter, it could be seasonal.  Styles could be traditional, realistic, abstract, color fields.  Its actually quite a lot of fun to do!  I recently went through my photos and put together several photo collections that might give you a start.  All the collections are listed in my etsy shop at much lower prices than if you purchased the photos individually.  Double click on each photo to go directly to the link.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails