Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Autumn Listings

I have been full on into the autumn and Halloween mode for a while already, at least as far as creating pieces for my Etsy shop and for a local gallery, Poesy.  Our weather, though, can't quite make up its mind. It's hot, then it's chilly, then it's raining, then it's sunny.  I don't know whether to turn on the heat or the air conditioning!

Anyway, here are my latest creations.

This Orb Weaver spider appeared outside my window a few years ago.  I'm not crazy about spiders, but I was fascinated by the perfectly beautiful web it created.  The photo is mounted on a wood block and finished with matte poly.

Scary Spider Halloween Block


This owl is giving you the evil stare! I created a digital collage with various elements.  Perfect for your Halloween decor.  

Spooky Owl Halloween Block



This is a simple, beautiful burlap wrapped wreath.  Silk flowers in subtle autumn colors sits in the center, and off to the side are two large clusters of feathers. 

UPDATE: As I was writing this post, I received notification that it has been sold to a friend of mine in Florida! That was a quick sale - I just listed the wreath tonight.  Apparently, my friend liked it as much as I do!



1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,

    L'automne est bien arrivé chez vous !... Des belles créations.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails