Monday, March 27, 2017

Are you prepared?

One week ago today, we buried my brother.  He was just two years older than me, but suffered a long and painful illness.  It reminded me again how important it is for all of us to leave adequate instructions for those who survive us.  The emotional loss is enough; we don't need to leave our families with months of uncertainty in wrapping up the financial and practical aspects of our lives. Think about it - think about all the details of your life that perhaps even your spouse isn't aware of, perhaps something as simple as how to shut off the outdoor sprinklers for the winter.  The Beneficiary Book can help you prepare for all of that. 

http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-beneficiary-book-invaluable-resource.html


I am an affiliate partner with The Beneficiary Book and receive a small percentage of each sale through my link in the above post.  I agreed to the affiliation because I have used the Book for at least 10 years and believe in it.  Please consider it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails